Henna is an ancient art form that began in the late 1800s in South Asia & the middle east. It is an all natural colorant made from fresh henna leaves and conditioning oils. It is a deep green paste which is applied in a cone (similar to the texture of cake icing), it is left to dry and crumbles off. It will leave a deep oraange- red to brown stain which will last for a few days. The design does not have any signficance to any specific religion, ocassion or culture. Henna is traditionally applied on happy ocassions and can be applied anywhere though the most common areas are the hands and feet.
We do not offer black henna as it is not real henna & is a toxic chemical. The paste is black in color and it will leave a black imprint. It is a black dye containing para-phenylenediamine, also known as PPD, a synthetic coal tar dye, and causes severe reactions in some people. It can cause mild to intense burning, rash and a permanent marks. It is linked with cancer. Absolutely NEVER apply black henna and report those henna artists who are using this dangerous material.
$20 a person
- endless henna fun with henna designs on your hand, arm, back (anywhere legal, hehe)
* party charge is per person with a minimum of $100
- party includes iced tea, mini appetizers and mini desserts
Book your private henna appointment, prices range based on design, generally
one side of hand starts at $8 and goes up
Off location henna services available at $100 per hour plus travel
Plan An Unforgettable Event! Creative Parties For All Ages
* all parties require a minimum of $100 spent per hour and services are charged per
person and yes at Chamak aside from parties, we do private appointments and
you can book 1-3 guests as well.
* parties can be hosted at Chamak (20 total in entire space, 12 in party room) or off location
* we also offerin house catering
* how do I book a party? Click on the Home Page, and click Book Your Party